Monday, January 5, 2009

Farewells Unspoken

Said forever by your side

Said would never say goodbye

See the lies and false promises

It’s lonely, I need you

And you’re not here tonight

Got tired of waiting

For the time you never have

Remember the days I believed

And when I saw things were failing

Farewells unspoken

Made my heart get broken

But now I’m open to something new

That doesn’t include you

Childhood dreams have fled

Now all I got is the present

No hope was left

Couldn’t put my mind to rest

With all the questions I never got to ask

But no answers would change a thing

It’s too late to apologize

And you don’t know that’s what you need to do

Trying to adjust to living without you

Not because I want but ‘cause I have to

All images will remain

All memories of joy will stay

For I won’t try to run away

Don’t think it’s easy, don’t misjudge

When you realize I’ve walked away

I don’t know if you’ll see

It never mattered anyway

27-08-07

1 comment:

Filha de um Deus menor said...

http://www.filhadeumdeusmenor.blogspot.com/