
I’m always trying not to think
‘Cause that can’t make me get
Everything that you do
(Which) Isn’t done out of common sense
And at times I wish I was not
The one who serves as a mirror
I’m not the same person as you
Hate you for knowing me better
Than at times I know myself but still
You just can’t seem to see
What’s right in front of you
Hate you for making me feel like this
Lost at see, lost for words
I’ve said them over and over again
But you won’t listen
I don’t love you
That time is long gone
And I don’t want to be with you
I just can’t help to think of what it could be
If you simply, for just one day, didn’t think everything through
And let your f****** life just happen
Now I’m the one who’s obsessive and I can’t stop wondering...
You have to give everything a chance at least just once...
And I’ll take the wheel even if it means to step against my own rules just to know what it would feel like... Sooner or later... (“Guess you better go and get your armour”)
2 comments:
Feeling a little revolutionary, are we? That's great! I like this one: it's strong, it's powerful! It makes you shiver inside, if you think about it properly... Very good, indeed.
Vou pensar nisso ó pinga-amor ^o) lalal - olha um miauuuu :$
Post a Comment