Sunday, September 13, 2009

Anger Management vs I don't give a F***

(I hereby apologize for the possible amount of curse words that will follow)


Cheers to every conniving and self-centered son of a bitch in the world! Your best representative has just showed some work!
Because after 17 years of knowing someone I am now allegedly in love with that person
(I am not, he's not even my type)



and I asked his best friend to help me so that he wouldn't get back together with his girlfriend
(this bestfriend of his is actually the only one of the people I'll mention that I've actually been in love with, a long time ago - and I didn't even know the couple wasn't together; hope eveything's ok)
(oh, and I haven't talked to this "bestfriend" in two months as he refused to talk to me).



At least now I know that the "friends" that stopped talking to me had as reason to do so the fact I made up so many "lies" that they got sick of me

(The only person I lied to amongst them was my ex-boyfriend when I said I loved him and I'm actually sorry for that).



And apparently I'm what you'd translate as "a fucking snobbish stuck-up"
(this is the only part I won't discuss, opinions are personal - and yes, I know snob and stuck-up are pretty much the same but I really must emphasize).




But facts are not personal.


You could blame me of covering up and being involved in the shit they made.
You could blame me of having been involved with two guys of the group, though at different times, being the most shameful thing the fact that one of them wasn't exactly what you'd call available.

The truth is I'm human, I make mistakes and I can't control my heart nor sometimes my libido.
But not of what you've accused me.


Now, all of you be happy, marry, have children... And just leave me the fuck alone because I'm tired of your shit and all the lies and the fact that you always find someone to blame. I do not need you, I'll miss the ones who I thought were the "bigger people" but I just don't need this.
And when it concerns guys and me being interested in any of you, I've moved on... A long time ago.


And to you, always the mastermind, if you ever read this let me tell you that I now laugh just thinking of the day you told me you wanted to be a better person. Worse than me trying to be a bad girl was you posing as a good guy. I hope you lie your way to happiness as you've been doing all your life.



P.S.: Just go have a fucking great life.

2 comments:

Hélio said...

And sometimes you just got to let it out... or always... Feels like a fucking 'high', doesn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

Some people just aren't worth your time. You just have to realise that. Love who you love, like who you like, but hate no one. If they aren't worth your good thoughts, they sure aren't worth the bad ones either. Just wish those poor souls all the best, and they'll find their way out of your life.

If you love someone, just say you do. Not always directly, not always subtly, but do say it. If love is mutual, it will work. If it isn't, no hard feelings.

Life is beautiful. Life is great. Life is tough. And so are you, my dear. Not everything in life has a strict formula. But don't worry, you don't have to understand everything to be happy. Just be happy. That's my advice

A tight hug from the knight ;)