I'll bother, have no evident charm and in my honesty be too much, much more than you ever wanted me to be. I might bother but I can assure you it's because I care.
I won't try to seem perfect, I won't change who I am, what I listen to, in hopes to be considered differently.
I'll apologize for an unprecedented and unjustified guilt that you'll see as stupid. It's not.
I'll turn away when all I want is to hold you in my arms and promise that I wanted so much more than this for us, never this, never the hurt, all I ever hoped for was to make you happy, not to compromise your happiness.
I'm afraid I'll lose myself in the way, as I feel I've already done when the eyes I set mine upon no longer carry only joy but also an underlined doubt and worry. I will never be able to deny you anything but above all I can't deny you honesty.
I love you. It's the saddest and happiest love I've ever know. It's the love that has no use but does us both good when it doesn't make everything so much worse. It's the love that I never express with the correct words as they're not the adequate for you, only for me.
It's my innocence and your selfishness. The difference in the similarities. And all that I'll never be able to describe to someone who's not willing to understand.
"Para existir é
preciso sorrir com os olhos, já que não os dispensamos para chorar." – SB
No comments:
Post a Comment