Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Absurd thoughts of an unocccupied mind


Foggy paths lead my way...

And I just can't get why the hell I'm standing here alone while I see all people around me singing along all the songs while holding someone in their arms.

Maybe I've messed my chances up and now I'm meant to be alone.

Maybe I got lost along the way and now I can't find my way back. Will I ever find my way back into someone's arms?


(Right now I understand that I'm being completely ridiculous and I start interrupting the people I've talked about. Because, after all, there's always a way to have fun while depressing xD)

1 comment:

Alexandre Fonseca said...

já me senti assim muitas vezes... talvez demasiadas..
n ha mal nenhum em esperar por essa pessoa
para abraçar, e bla, bla, bla
(eu que o diga)
o importante e q se tenham divertido ontem
( agora ja te adicionei aos blogs que sigo,
portanto n tens desculpa para nao continuares a postar!)