Monday, September 24, 2012

Seasons Change




It is not easy when the road is not closed, you miss everything you still haven’t got and all you see is all the possible futures ahead. The present is all you ever wanted in its safeness and all that you should ever live for. But I dream and dreaming is not as easy as it seems when you, like me, want to accomplish all of your dreams.

When I dream of you I am awake and my daydreams take place at non-specific times foreseeing never existing moments that shouldn’t cross a peaceful mind. Like your hand in mine before letting go and that serene moment in some quiet field where only the setting sun would be able to bear witness to the most life changing look someone could ever imagine. Your face changes like the seasons and I still can’t decide what my favourite is and the one that could make me happier, even if I never commit to any season or to any face other than my own.

No one expects anything from me but me, the one who expects everything and wants all there can possibly be. You paint a picture in black and white and I see millions of colours, endless possibilities and opportunities, all of them only dreams. Or maybe it’s my black and white vision that distorts your countless colours not allowing me to realize that all you dream is possible if you try.

There’s so much in you, so much to see. There’s so much in me, the many things that I dream, of you, of me, of the world and us and everyone in it. How everything could be so much better even if not perfect, all the dreams we could dream together. Endless dialogues about life and its ever changing motions. Recalls of frames of moments that I keep in my mind and that reside in my heart. I might not remember everything quite as vividly as I say. But I remember you… And I remember myself… And all of us. Those memories I’ll always keep. Even if they are fictional and present only in my dreams.


No comments: